6728 W Oak Vista Dr
West Jordan, UT 84081
A passionate, well-organized, and interpersonally attuned individual with experience in a variety of film, photography and sales. Seeks growth opportunities within the tech, creative or other exciting industries.
Photography, Sales, Business Development, Filmmaking, Assistant, Teaching, Marketing, Interviews, Customer Service, Tech Support
FJ Westcott, Maumee, OH — West Coast -National Sales Account Manager 2018
● Increased sales with most all accounts including some over 140% since I started.
● Managed dealers all across the west coast in 5 states.
● Organized events, workshops and teaching.
● Trained store owners, staff and customers on techniques and product.
Self Employed — Creative Professional 2010 - PRESENT
Portrait & Landscape Photographer: I have a side business shooting portraits that even include a magazine cover each month for a local publications. My clients include high end companies, famous actors and politicians, Peppershock Media: Brand Experience Executive
Filmmaker: I work on sets and commercials as they come into town. Mostly as a script supervisor who works directly with the Director at all times on sets. Teacher: I speak and teach on film and photo at various events around the country such as NAB, Adobe Max and more. Photofocus: I write for the online magazine and help with podcasts in co-hosting and producing. Voice over for various products such as BlinkBid, Athentec, Adobe and more. Tech edit books on editing. Consulting for Adobe. I helped create the certification exam on Adobe Premiere Pro
Atomos, Remote — Senior Sales Account Manager 2015-2017
● Worked with resellers to educate and grow sales ● Worked with marketing on social media and published posts.
● Taught filmmakers how to be better at what they do in regards to the ever changing tech aspect of filmmaking.
SmugMug, Remote — Hero 2013-2015
● Provided stellar customer service to creatives who were clients ● Helped develop and improve websites for creatives
● Handled VIP client accounts
● Worked trade shows with marketing
Pixels Foto & Frame, Salt Lake City — Sales 2010-2012
● Video Specialist in sales
● Taught editing and video
● Social Media expert
● Edit photos for print
Brighton Resort, Salt Lake City — Photographer 2010 season
● Approached outdoor enthusiasts and families for pictures including action shots for media ● Commission based photographer
● Edited photos for printing
Disney Radio, Salt Lake City — Radio Disney Emcee 2010-2013
● Local Radio Personality for Radio Disney
● Emceed local events at schools and community in front of thousands on stage
Clearchannel Broadcasting, Salt Lake City and Omaha — Radio DJ 1999-2003
● Radio DJ on air for KKAT in Omaha, ZHT in SLC and Logan, UT
● Live remotes with businesses to promote sales and growth
● Emceed live events for the community
Iowa Western Community College, Council Bluffs, IA — AA Media Studies
University of Utah, Salt Lake City — Film & Photography( Double Major)
● Counselor with Hugh O’Brian Youth Foundation 2000-2005
● Official Utah Pride Photographer 2015-Current ● Human Rights Campaign Photographer 2013-Current
● Ambassador with the Murray City Utah Chamber of Commerce 2017-Current
● Board member for the Events committee and Parks & Recreation Committee for West Jordan City 2018-Current
● Chair SLCo Progressive Caucus 2019-Current